Want to be a part of the amazing team that makes exceptional events happen at the Camrose Regional Exhibition? We have a great opportunity for a full-time Events & Operations Crewmember to start immediately.
Who You Are:
- A team player who is proactive, service-minded and dedicated to delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Comfortable and experienced working with livestock and steel set ups.
- Safety conscious with 2+ years experience using hand and basic power tools for grounds & building maintenance, vehicle maintenance experience is an asset.
- Quick thinking problem solver that can multi-task and adapt to changing customer and business needs.
- Excellent communicator who builds relationships with team members and customers alike.
- Has current loader certificate, fall arrest, AWP, skid steer, WHMIS training & class 5 driver’s license.
- Looking for full-time employment and available for a varying shift schedule including day, evening and weekend.
What You Will Do:
- Work with our team of event professionals to consistently deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain the CRE facilities and grounds, including sweeping/washing/waxing floors, emptying garbage, cleaning bathrooms, mowing grass, shoveling/sanding sidewalks, repacking gravel, and completing repairs.
- Work cohesively with the team to facilitate the set-up & teardown of events including cleaning and setting up tables & chairs, drape, running temporary power/lighting, setting up sound systems, building stages, decorating, etc.
- Provide customer service during events including listening to and resolving customer issues (escalating when appropriate), maintaining clean & safe facility and grounds during the event, and working specific event areas as designated, etc.
This is an exciting full-time opportunity with a competitive base salary, commission plan and a flexible benefits package.
Are you the ideal Events & Operations Crewmember to become part of the CRE team? Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com.