Want to be a part of the amazing team that makes exceptional events happen at the Camrose Regional Exhibition? We have a great opportunity for an Operations Foreman to start immediately.
Who You Are:
- A skilled and respected Foreman with 5+ years’ experience in a related field, who is dedicated to building strong employee and customer relationships.
- Organized and innovative working leader with a strong commitment to safety and aptitude for mechanical and electrical work.
- Results driven solution provider that can multi-task and adapt plans to changing customer and business needs.
- Excellent communicator and team player who works closely with others to achieve common goals.
- Able to troubleshoot issues and consistently resolve conflicts in a win-win manner.
- Has current loader certificate, fall arrest, AWP, skid steer & WHMIS training & class 5 driver’s license.
What You Will Do:
- Create efficient staffing schedules and forecast manpower requirements for event set up, live event management, event tear down/change-over and day-to-day operations needs.
- Complete work planning; organize, prioritize, self-perform work, and assign work tasks to achieve customer and organization timelines and quality expectations within budget.
- Drive effective communication including holding daily toolbox meetings, encouraging two-way dialogue to set priorities, reassign workers and address safety and quality concerns.
- Provide working leadership including training and cross-training team members on job tasks and safe work procedures, providing feedback on work and inspecting work for quality control.
- Provide employees with Loader and other equipment training and retraining.
- Collaborate with the Facility & Operations Manager to develop and maintain a team culture that is rooted in safety, integrity, excellent customer service and a drive for results.
- Keep the facility in a clean and orderly condition by regularly examining the building and equipment to identify necessary repairs, maintenance, organization and cleanliness, and prioritize the work to be completed in a timely manner.
- Actively support CRE’s HSE Program; regularly inspect the worksite to identify hazards and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner, develop and implement service safe work procedures, and participate in investigating all incidents/injuries and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure shipping and receiving is effective and aligned with CRE procedures regarding inspection, inventory and documentation, and stage loading and unloading areas with appropriate equipment, materials and space.
This is an exciting full-time opportunity with competitive pay and a flexible benefits package.
Are you the ideal Operations Foreman to become part of the CRE team? Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.