Do More Agriculture – Talk, Ask, Listen
Knowing that knowledge is power and farming is unique, our goal for this workshop is threefold. One, that you walk away with greater awareness and understanding of mental health. Two, you can access this training in the cab of your tractor or at the office. And three, help you and those around you break down barriers and dispel the stigma through three actions – talking, asking and listening. The “Talk, Ask, Listen” workshop was created by farmers for farmers. It has already been delivered to thousands of producers across Canada.
1. The signs and symptoms of mental illness, anxiety, depression, stress, and substance use, including the unique statistics and factors the agriculture industry experiences.
2. What support looks like, depending on your level of education, experience, and training.
3. How to prepare and have conversations with someone who you identify may be experiencing a mental health challenge.
4. How to support others and yourself, and how to access resources.
5. Self care and prevention strategies for mental wellness.
For more information please see https://www.domore.ag/programs-workshops
Plan your event with us!
The CRE can help you craft your perfect event experience.Contact our event planners
Experience the CRE
From rodeo to music festivals, we have an experience for everyone.Find your event experience