The CRE wants to see the beauty of agriculture through your eyes! Submit photos that showcase the beauty of agriculture whether it be through photos of landscapes, people, crops, animals, or equipment. Show us what makes agriculture beautiful to you!
We will announce both a people’s choice photo winner, and a CRE’s choice (chosen by the CRE staff/board). The winner of the latter will receive a CRE prize pack that includes:
- CRE swag (1 hoodie, size can be chosen by winner)
- Two Bull Congress Ball Caps
- $100 worth of groceries in gift cards
- 12 oz bag of NRG coffee
- 2 CRE travel mugs
On Facebook, submit your photo by tagging Camrose Regional Exhibition.
On Twitter and Instagram, simply tag the photo you’d like to submit with the hashtag #AgHappensHere and #PhotoContest to qualify.
Contest Rules and Details:
*Please note the submission guidelines, terms and conditions, and image requirements below. *
Photo Submission Guidelines:
- All photos submitted must be associated with agriculture and/or the agriculture industry.
- All photos must be submitted with the #AgHappensHere and #PhotoContest, or tagged to the CRE’s Facebook page to be considered
- Photos must belong to the contest entrant.
Terms and Conditions:
- Contest is only open to individuals who reside in the province of Alberta, Canada.
- Multiple submissions of photos from the same entrant will be accepted.
- Photos must be original material taken by the entrant. By entering the contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph. The entered photos may be featured on the Camrose Regional Exhibition website and social media channels, with recognition provided to the photographer.
- Watermarks and stock photography will not be accepted.
- Inappropriate content or photography will not be accepted.
Deadline to submit photos is May 31, 2020 at midnight.